Making a Christmas gift list can be time-consuming, and we know you’re not thinking of teeth while drafting it. However, many of our loved ones may actually love to receive some oral health gifts this holiday season!
We decided to put together these ideas, and we think they’re a ton of fun. We made sure to include some cost-friendly options as well.
Holiday Gift Guide for Oral Health
- Electric Toothbrush ($20-$200): An electric toothbrush is an idea that everyone can benefit from. This is a great gift for those who wouldn’t purchase an electric toothbrush for themselves but would be excited about using one. There are a ton of subscription brush services that are becoming more popular, making this a very in-style gift.
- Dental Travel Kit ($15-$30): If you have someone on your list that loves to travel, consider making an oral health travel kit. Find a nice toiletry bag and put a travel-sized toothpaste, toothbrush, floss, and mouthwash in it!
- Fancy Toothpaste ($10-$15): For those who enjoy the finer things in life, surf the web for toothpaste in extra attractive packing or different flavors. This makes an unexpected, personalized gift that will be appreciated.
- Sugar-Free Gum ($.99 per pack): Sugar-free gum can make a fun stocking stuffer! Since chewing gum increases saliva production, it can have a great positive impact on your oral health.
- Whitening treatments ($35-$120): White strips or other drug-store products are nice, but professional whitening treatments from the dentist are even better! Why not treat your special someone to a brighter smile?
- Water Flossers ($35-$120): Water flossers are tools used to floss teeth but with water pressure. Many people prefer using water flossers instead of string floss because it tends to be more effective, less abrasive, and more comfortable.
Invest In Your Smile This Holiday Season
We hope this gave you some good ideas for creative gifts this year! GVR Dental and Orthodontics is practicing COVID-19 guidelines and accepting new patients. Contact us to make your appointment today!