Don’t Live with Damaged Teeth Any Longer!
Are you embarrassed about missing or damaged teeth?
Well, you are not alone! Over 100 million adults are missing teeth.
Dental implants are an ideal solution to missing teeth. These are small, durable posts that stand in for your tooth’s root structure. Your dentist will drill this into your upper or lower jaw bone to support a crown, bridge, or partial denture. As time goes by, bone will fill in around the implant, incorporating it as a natural part of your smile.
Implants get treated just like teeth. It’s important that you floss, brush, and get regular dental cleanings. Treat your implant with proper care, and it will last a lifetime.
Benefits of Implants
For those who are looking for a natural solution to their missing teeth, implants are the perfect choice. They attach to your real bone, so you’ll notice little difference between your implant and your natural teeth. Some other benefits of implants include that they:
- Make it easier to chew, eat, talk and smile.
- Support a single or full bridge.
- Help prevent bone loss and gum recession.
- Reduce wrinkles on your face, giving you a younger appearance.
- Secure dentures for a more comfortable fit.
- Eliminate the need for a partial, removable denture, not to mention the messy denture glues and pastes.
- Provide a reliable, long-term dental solution that can last a lifetime!
Consult with a Periodontist in Green Valley Ranch
At GVR Dental and Orthodontics, our comprehensive staff includes periodontists and oral surgeons, who can help with solutions for periodontal (gum) disease. We use 3D dental imaging, or cone beam technology, to obtain images of your mouth. This x-ray system takes detailed images of your bone in order to ensure your implant surgery is a success. Our well-rounded team is dedicated to finding a treatment plan that works for you.