Choose a Straighter Smile with Invisalign®
Invisalign® is a modern and simple way to straighten your teeth. Teens and adults are gravitating towards Invisalign® treatment because it guarantees a straight smile without the hassle of wire braces!
Invisalign® consists of nearly invisible trays that sit comfortably in your mouth. Invisalign® patients are instructed to wear their trays 22 hours a day, removing their aligners when eating and brushing their teeth. If you have the discipline to keep your aligners in, you may be able to straighten your bite in under a year!
Is Invisalign® Right for You?
At GVR Dental and Orthodontics, we will sit down with you to assess your mouth before deciding how to treat your teeth. Generally, Invisalign® treatment is a viable option for those who have the following orthodontic issues:
- Overbite: Upper front teeth close in on lower teeth
- Underbite: Lower teeth jut out past upper teeth
- Gap Teeth: Extra space in between teeth
- Crowded Teeth: Not enough space in the jaw for teeth to fit in comfortably
- Open Bite: Upper and lower teeth don’t completely close together
- Cross-Bite: Upper and lower jaws don’t line up
Schedule Your Free GVR Invisalign® Consultation
Are you ready for a straighter smile? When you visit us, our dental team will be able to sit with you and discuss your treatment opportunities and the perks of Invisalign® treatment. Contact us to schedule a free consultation.